GST included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
Gadwal sarees are popularly known for their classy blend of fabric and design. The classic Gadwal saree is a combination of cotton and silk. The entire saree is woven with cotton while its borders are designed in silk yarn. Gadwal sarees have a contrast border with a gold zari weave design instead of a simple plain zari. The Gadwal saree is famous for its rich appearance, vibrant colours and simple yet decorative zari border.
GADWAL COTTON SAREES
OCCASION : Office/ traditional wear.
FABRIC: Pure cotton fabric. 100% handloom.
SAREE: Light caramel and maroon colour combination with checks, buttes and kotakomma design all over the saree.
BLOUSE: Running blouse with border.
PALLU: Saree colour with horizontal lines pallu.
BORDERS : same size (3-4 inches) borders through out the saree.
WASH/CARE : First wash is Dry-clean . After care is water/soft polish.
Note:Slight colour variation may occur due to photography
Gayathri Sarees offers shipping across India through reliable courier service.The courier charges will be borne by the customer.All the orders will be processed within 5-7 business days from the date of order. Shipping timelines will be intimated to the customer in advance.
- All our products are packed in secure tamper proof packaging. If you find that the package is tampered with please do not accept delivery of the same from the carrier. If the customer accepts delivery, it will be deemed that the product arrived in a tamper proof condition.
- All products ordered in one cart will be shipped to one shipping address. If there is a requirement for the products to be shipped to more than one shipping address then please create separate orders in separate carts for each address.
- All products are insured by Gayathri Sarees against loss or theft from date &point of dispatch to date &point of delivery at no additional cost to the customer
- Octroi & Entry tax if applicable as per the local laws in the delivery location shall be borne by the customer.
- Shipping costs are payable for shipping to locations outside India. International orders are normally processed within 10 – 15 business days from the date of orders.
- Shipping timelines will be intimated to the customer in advance.
- Local Taxes, Duty & Customs should be borne by the customer.