GST included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
Ilkal is a traditional form of Indian saree that is woven using cotton warp on the body and art silk warp for both the border and pallu portion of the saree. Sometimes, instead of art silk, pure silk is also used. The saree's distinctive quality lies in its combining of body warp with the pallu warp.
PURE ILKAL PATTU SAREE
Occasion: Wedding / traditional wear .
Fabric: Pure pattu.
Saree Colour: Sea green colour saree with zari buttes and eye feasting Ilkal border saree.
Blouse: Black colour blouse with border.
Pallu: Gold zari mix zari pallu on black colour base pallu.
Borders: Same size borders on both sides of the saree.
Wash & Care: First wash is Dry-clean, after care soft polish can be considered.
Note: Slight colour variation may occur due to photography
Gayathri Sarees offers shipping across India through reliable courier service.The courier charges will be borne by the customer.All the orders will be processed within 5-7 business days from the date of order. Shipping timelines will be intimated to the customer in advance.
- All our products are packed in secure tamper proof packaging. If you find that the package is tampered with please do not accept delivery of the same from the carrier. If the customer accepts delivery, it will be deemed that the product arrived in a tamper proof condition.
- All products ordered in one cart will be shipped to one shipping address. If there is a requirement for the products to be shipped to more than one shipping address then please create separate orders in separate carts for each address.
- All products are insured by Gayathri Sarees against loss or theft from date &point of dispatch to date &point of delivery at no additional cost to the customer
- Octroi & Entry tax if applicable as per the local laws in the delivery location shall be borne by the customer.
- Shipping costs are payable for shipping to locations outside India. International orders are normally processed within 10 – 15 business days from the date of orders.
- Shipping timelines will be intimated to the customer in advance.
- Local Taxes, Duty & Customs should be borne by the customer.