GST included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
Khadi is hand-spun and handwoven fabric using a spinning wheel called a charkha. Khadi fabric is also known as Khaddar. The cloth is usually handwoven using cotton, silk, and wool. It is produced in various states of India, and all of them make a unique type of khadi fabric.
KHADI COTTON SAREE
Occasion: office/daily party wear.
Fabric: Khadi is made by hand in homes in Indian villages, using a cotton yarn spun on a wheel, or “charkha”. Some varieties of Khadi fabric use silk or woollen yarns depending on the region where it is spun.
Saree Colour: Light green colour saree with magenta pink colour borders.
Blouse: Magenta pink colour blouse with border.
Pallu: Saree colour pallu with horizontal line.
Borders: up: 4-5 inches ; lower : 4-5 inches .
Wash & Care: First wash is Dry-clean . After care water/soft polish can be considered.
Note: Slight colour variation may occur due to photography
Gayathri Sarees offers shipping across India through reliable courier service.The courier charges will be borne by the customer.All the orders will be processed within 5-7 business days from the date of order. Shipping timelines will be intimated to the customer in advance.
- All our products are packed in secure tamper proof packaging. If you find that the package is tampered with please do not accept delivery of the same from the carrier. If the customer accepts delivery, it will be deemed that the product arrived in a tamper proof condition.
- All products ordered in one cart will be shipped to one shipping address. If there is a requirement for the products to be shipped to more than one shipping address then please create separate orders in separate carts for each address.
- All products are insured by Gayathri Sarees against loss or theft from date &point of dispatch to date &point of delivery at no additional cost to the customer
- Octroi & Entry tax if applicable as per the local laws in the delivery location shall be borne by the customer.
- Shipping costs are payable for shipping to locations outside India. International orders are normally processed within 10 – 15 business days from the date of orders.
- Shipping timelines will be intimated to the customer in advance.
- Local Taxes, Duty & Customs should be borne by the customer.