KOTA COTTON – K655
GST included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
Kota Doria, also called Kota Dori, is a distinctive woven fabric with a unique square-checked pattern crafted on fine silk, cotton or a blend of these two fibres. The cotton provides strength to the fabric, while silk makes it more lustrous and lends it a softer touch.
COTTON KOTA (120 count)
Occasion: office/regular wear
Fabric: Cotton kota (120 count)
Saree Colour: Pastel tomato peach colour saree with kalamkari print all over the saree.
Blouse: Mint green colour printed blouse.
Pallu: Mint green colour pallu.
Borders: same size borders on both the sides throughout the saree.
Wash & Care: First wash is Dry-clean .
Note: Slight colour variation may occur due to photography .
Gayathri Sarees offers shipping across India through reliable courier service.The courier charges will be borne by the customer.All the orders will be processed within 5-7 business days from the date of order. Shipping timelines will be intimated to the customer in advance.
- All our products are packed in secure tamper proof packaging. If you find that the package is tampered with please do not accept delivery of the same from the carrier. If the customer accepts delivery, it will be deemed that the product arrived in a tamper proof condition.
- All products ordered in one cart will be shipped to one shipping address. If there is a requirement for the products to be shipped to more than one shipping address then please create separate orders in separate carts for each address.
- All products are insured by Gayathri Sarees against loss or theft from date &point of dispatch to date &point of delivery at no additional cost to the customer
- Octroi & Entry tax if applicable as per the local laws in the delivery location shall be borne by the customer.
- Shipping costs are payable for shipping to locations outside India. International orders are normally processed within 10 – 15 business days from the date of orders.
- Shipping timelines will be intimated to the customer in advance.
- Local Taxes, Duty & Customs should be borne by the customer.