GST included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
NARAYANPET region in Mahabubnagar district of Telangana is renowned for its exquisite and unique cotton handloom and silk sarees, which are widely popular. There is a historic legacy behind the handloom industry of Narayanpet.
OCCASION : Wedding/ traditional wear.
FABRIC: Pure pattu fabric.
SAREE: Kalanetha sea green colour with black combination saree with gold zari butees all over the saree.
BLOUSE: Black colour with border.
PALLU: Black colour with brocade pallu.
BORDERS : same size borders of 4-5 inches of royal blue colour through out the saree.
WASH/CARE : First wash is Dry-clean . After care is water/soft polish.
Note:Slight colour variation may occur due to photography
Gayathri Sarees offers shipping across India through reliable courier service.The courier charges will be borne by the customer.All the orders will be processed within 5-7 business days from the date of order. Shipping timelines will be intimated to the customer in advance.
- All products ordered in one cart will be shipped to one shipping address. If there is a requirement for the products to be shipped to more than one shipping address then please create separate orders in separate carts for each address.
- All products are insured by Gayathri Sarees against loss or theft from date &point of dispatch to date &point of delivery at no additional cost to the customer
- Octroi & Entry tax if applicable as per the local laws in the delivery location shall be borne by the customer.
- Shipping costs are payable for shipping to locations outside India. International orders are normally processed within 10 – 15 business days from the date of orders.
- Shipping timelines will be intimated to the customer in advance.
- Local Taxes, Duty & Customs should be borne by the customer.