SEMI MUNGA KOTA-SMK46
GST included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
Munga Kota is a fabric of Rajasthan (Kota) that was initially worn as a head gear by the royalties. Much later it became famous as sarees.
It is a unique melange of cotton and silk in square check patterns. The silk provides shine while cotton gives it strength.
SEMI MUNGA KOTA SAREE
OCCASION: office/regular wear.
FABRIC: Semi Munga Kota
SAREE COLOR: Leaf green colour saree with brasso style design all over the saree.
BLOUSE: Sky blue printed blouse.
PALLU: Saree colour printed pallu.
BORDERS: Same size borders on both sides of the saree.
WASH & CARE: First wash is Dry-clean .
Note: Slight colour variation may occur due to photography .
Gayathri Sarees offers shipping across India through reliable courier service.The courier charges will be borne by the customer.All the orders will be processed within 5-7 business days from the date of order. Shipping timelines will be intimated to the customer in advance.
- All our products are packed in secure tamper proof packaging. If you find that the package is tampered with please do not accept delivery of the same from the carrier. If the customer accepts delivery, it will be deemed that the product arrived in a tamper proof condition.
- All products ordered in one cart will be shipped to one shipping address. If there is a requirement for the products to be shipped to more than one shipping address then please create separate orders in separate carts for each address.
- All products are insured by Gayathri Sarees against loss or theft from date &point of dispatch to date &point of delivery at no additional cost to the customer
- Octroi & Entry tax if applicable as per the local laws in the delivery location shall be borne by the customer.
- Shipping costs are payable for shipping to locations outside India. International orders are normally processed within 10 – 15 business days from the date of orders.
- Shipping timelines will be intimated to the customer in advance.
- Local Taxes, Duty & Customs should be borne by the customer.