BANARAS KATAN SILK SAREES-BP168
GST included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
Banarasi sarees are world famous because of their their gold, zari, silver handwork, natural silk and excellent embroidery. The munga is known for its extreme durability and has a natural yellowish-golden tint with a shimmering, glossy texture. It was previously reserved for the use of royalty.
BANARAS KATAN SILK SAREE
OCCASION: Wedding/ Traditional wear.
FABRIC: Banaras katan fabric .
SAREE : Banana Leaf green colour combination with Banarasi mangoes weaves all over the saree.
BLOUSE : Banana Leaf green colour blouse with small buttes
PALLU : Banana Leaf green colour pallu
WASH/CARE :First wash is Dry-clean . After care water polish or soft polish can be considered.
NOTE : Slightly colours may vary due to photography.
Only 1 left in stock
Gayathri Sarees offers shipping across India through reliable courier service.The courier charges will be borne by the customer.All the orders will be processed within 5-7 business days from the date of order. Shipping timelines will be intimated to the customer in advance.
- All our products are packed in secure tamper proof packaging. If you find that the package is tampered with please do not accept delivery of the same from the carrier. If the customer accepts delivery, it will be deemed that the product arrived in a tamper proof condition.
- All products ordered in one cart will be shipped to one shipping address. If there is a requirement for the products to be shipped to more than one shipping address then please create separate orders in separate carts for each address.
- All products are insured by Gayathri Sarees against loss or theft from date &point of dispatch to date &point of delivery at no additional cost to the customer
- Octroi & Entry tax if applicable as per the local laws in the delivery location shall be borne by the customer.
- Shipping costs are payable for shipping to locations outside India. International orders are normally processed within 10 – 15 business days from the date of orders.
- Shipping timelines will be intimated to the customer in advance.
- Local Taxes, Duty & Customs should be borne by the customer.