GST included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
Woven in Siddipet, Telangana, Gollabhama Sarees get their name from the inlaid weave of the gollabhama or the ‘milkmaid’ motif on their pallus and borders. Typically, gollabhama, kolatam andbathukamma motifs are used as designs in the saree weaves, with the milkmaid motif being the most popular. Drawing from the cultural traditions of rural Telangana, these statement sarees are perfect for day or occasion wear.
PRODUCT DESCRIPTION: GHOLLABHAMA SAREE
Fabric: Pure cotton & Pure Handloom.
Saree Colour: Maroon and mustard yellow colour saree with gollabhama borders on both sides of the saree.
Blouse: Attached saree colour blouse with border.
Borders: up:3-4 inches ; lower : 3-4 inches
Pallu : Saree colour pallu.
Wash & Care: First wash is dry wash. After wash soft/water polish can be considered.
Note: Slightly colour variation may occur in saree due to photography
Gayathri Sarees offers shipping across India through reliable courier service.The courier charges will be borne by the customer.All the orders will be processed within 5-7 business days from the date of order. Shipping timelines will be intimated to the customer in advance.
- All our products are packed in secure tamper proof packaging. If you find that the package is tampered with please do not accept delivery of the same from the carrier. If the customer accepts delivery, it will be deemed that the product arrived in a tamper proof condition.
- All products ordered in one cart will be shipped to one shipping address. If there is a requirement for the products to be shipped to more than one shipping address then please create separate orders in separate carts for each address.
- All products are insured by Gayathri Sarees against loss or theft from date &point of dispatch to date &point of delivery at no additional cost to the customer
- Octroi & Entry tax if applicable as per the local laws in the delivery location shall be borne by the customer.
- Shipping costs are payable for shipping to locations outside India. International orders are normally processed within 10 – 15 business days from the date of orders.
- Shipping timelines will be intimated to the customer in advance.
- Local Taxes, Duty & Customs should be borne by the customer.