PURE BANDHINI GEORGETTE KADDI-BS115
GST included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
The fabric used for making Bandhani sarees and dupattas are loosely woven silk called Georgette, or cotton known as Mulmul. The knots are tightly tied, and the rest of the fabric is dyed in multiple stages. This leaves the knots undyed and hence a beautiful flower-like pattern appears all over the cloth as a design.
PURE BANDHINI GEORGETTE KADDI SAREE
Occasion : office/regular wear
Saree: Orangeish pink colour saree with bandhini print all over the saree.
Blouse: Saree colour blouse with border.
Pallu: Saree colour printed pallu.
Borders: same size borders on both sides of the saree.
Wash/care: First wash is Dry-clean .After care is soft/water polish .
Note: Slight colour variation may occur due to photography.
Saree has to be given to rolling for the first time.
Gayathri Sarees offers shipping across India through reliable courier service.The courier charges will be borne by the customer.All the orders will be processed within 5-7 business days from the date of order. Shipping timelines will be intimated to the customer in advance.
- All our products are packed in secure tamper proof packaging. If you find that the package is tampered with please do not accept delivery of the same from the carrier. If the customer accepts delivery, it will be deemed that the product arrived in a tamper proof condition.
- All products ordered in one cart will be shipped to one shipping address. If there is a requirement for the products to be shipped to more than one shipping address then please create separate orders in separate carts for each address.
- All products are insured by Gayathri Sarees against loss or theft from date &point of dispatch to date &point of delivery at no additional cost to the customer
- Octroi & Entry tax if applicable as per the local laws in the delivery location shall be borne by the customer.
- Shipping costs are payable for shipping to locations outside India. International orders are normally processed within 10 – 15 business days from the date of orders.
- Shipping timelines will be intimated to the customer in advance.
- Local Taxes, Duty & Customs should be borne by the customer.