PURE KANCHI PATTU-KP4017
GST included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
The history of Kanjeevaram silk sarees can be traced back to Hindu mythology. It is said that the Kanjeevaram Silk Weavers are the descendants of Markanda, who was known for weaving clothes for the Gods themselves.
OCCASION: Wedding/ Traditional wear.
FABRIC: Pure pattu , double wrap pattu 100% handloom
SAREE : Lemon yellow colour saree with contrast borders and buttes all over the saree.
BLOUSE : Dark Rama green colour blouse with border.
BORDERS: same size borders on both sides of the saree.
PALLU : Gold and dark Rama green colour combination brocade pallu.
WASH/CARE :First wash is Dry-clean . After care is soft polish/water polish can be considered.
NOTE: Slightly colour may vary due to photography
Gayathri Sarees offers shipping across India through reliable courier service.The courier charges will be borne by the customer.All the orders will be processed within 5-7 business days from the date of order. Shipping timelines will be intimated to the customer in advance.
- All products ordered in one cart will be shipped to one shipping address. If there is a requirement for the products to be shipped to more than one shipping address then please create separate orders in separate carts for each address.
- All products are insured by Gayathri Sarees against loss or theft from date &point of dispatch to date &point of delivery at no additional cost to the customer
- Octroi & Entry tax if applicable as per the local laws in the delivery location shall be borne by the customer.
- Shipping costs are payable for shipping to locations outside India. International orders are normally processed within 10 – 15 business days from the date of orders.
- Shipping timelines will be intimated to the customer in advance.
- Local Taxes, Duty & Customs should be borne by the customer.