SEMI SILK BENTEX-SSB37
GST included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
The name Bentex has been in the textile industry for close to three decades. It was established in June 1990 by a group of individuals keen to make a difference in the textile industry.
SEMI SILK BENTEX
Occasion: office/regular , minimal gatherings wear.
Fabric: Semi silk ( half mix ) with bentex borders .
Saree Colour : Peacock blue colour saree with horizontal lines design and contrast borders all over the saree.
Blouse: Neon green colour printed blouse with border.
Pallu: Neon green colour brocade pallu.
Borders : Up: 4-5 inches ; lower : 5-6 inches .
Wash/Care :First wash is dry-wash ; after care soft/water polish can be considered.
Note: Slight colour variation in saree due to photography
Gayathri Sarees offers shipping across India through reliable courier service.The courier charges will be borne by the customer.All the orders will be processed within 5-7 business days from the date of order. Shipping timelines will be intimated to the customer in advance.
- All our products are packed in secure tamper proof packaging. If you find that the package is tampered with please do not accept delivery of the same from the carrier. If the customer accepts delivery, it will be deemed that the product arrived in a tamper proof condition.
- All products ordered in one cart will be shipped to one shipping address. If there is a requirement for the products to be shipped to more than one shipping address then please create separate orders in separate carts for each address.
- All products are insured by Gayathri Sarees against loss or theft from date &point of dispatch to date &point of delivery at no additional cost to the customer
- Octroi & Entry tax if applicable as per the local laws in the delivery location shall be borne by the customer.
- Shipping costs are payable for shipping to locations outside India. International orders are normally processed within 10 – 15 business days from the date of orders.
- Shipping timelines will be intimated to the customer in advance.
- Local Taxes, Duty & Customs should be borne by the customer.