CHINNON ZARI HANDWORK SAREE-SH133
GST included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
Pure Chinon fabric is a luxurious, high-quality fabric that is often used in weddings to create a memorable experience. The fabric is made of 100% cotton and has a soft feel. It is also resistant to wrinkles and creases, making it ideal for wedding dresses, skirts, and other clothing items.
PURE CHINON SAREE
OCCASION : Party wear
FABRIC: pure chinon
SAREE: Red colour saree with zari work all over the saree.
BLOUSE: Bottle green colour zari work blouse.
PALLU: Saree colour zari work pallu.
BORDERS : Same size handwork borders on both sides of the saree.
WASH/CARE : First wash is Dry-clean . After care is water/soft polish.
Note: Slight colour variation may occur due to photography
Gayathri Sarees offers shipping across India through reliable courier service.The courier charges will be borne by the customer.All the orders will be processed within 5-7 business days from the date of order. Shipping timelines will be intimated to the customer in advance.
- All our products are packed in secure tamper proof packaging. If you find that the package is tampered with please do not accept delivery of the same from the carrier. If the customer accepts delivery, it will be deemed that the product arrived in a tamper proof condition.
- All products ordered in one cart will be shipped to one shipping address. If there is a requirement for the products to be shipped to more than one shipping address then please create separate orders in separate carts for each address.
- All products are insured by Gayathri Sarees against loss or theft from date &point of dispatch to date &point of delivery at no additional cost to the customer
- Octroi & Entry tax if applicable as per the local laws in the delivery location shall be borne by the customer.
- Shipping costs are payable for shipping to locations outside India. International orders are normally processed within 10 – 15 business days from the date of orders.
- Shipping timelines will be intimated to the customer in advance.
- Local Taxes, Duty & Customs should be borne by the customer.