HALF MIX PAITHANI PATTU-HPP5
GST included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
Paithani is a variety of saree named after the Paithan town in Aurangabad district?from state of Maharashtra in India where the sari was first made by hand. Present day Yeola town in Nashik, Maharashtra is the largest manufacturer of Paithani.
HALF-MIX PAITHANI SAREE
OCCASION : Wedding/ traditional wear.
FABRIC: Half mix pattu fabric. (1 Warp Threads Are Pure Silk And another Wept threads Are Mercerised Cotton )
SAREE: Peach colour saree with all over Paithani design.
BLOUSE: Red colour with border.
PALLU: Red colour with Paithani design pallu.
BORDERS : Up : 3-4 inches ; lower: 3-4 inches
WASH/CARE : First wash is Dry-clean . After care is water/soft polish.
Note: Slight colour variation may occur due to photography
Gayathri Sarees offers shipping across India through reliable courier service.The courier charges will be borne by the customer.All the orders will be processed within 5-7 business days from the date of order. Shipping timelines will be intimated to the customer in advance.
- All our products are packed in secure tamper proof packaging. If you find that the package is tampered with please do not accept delivery of the same from the carrier. If the customer accepts delivery, it will be deemed that the product arrived in a tamper proof condition.
- All products ordered in one cart will be shipped to one shipping address. If there is a requirement for the products to be shipped to more than one shipping address then please create separate orders in separate carts for each address.
- All products are insured by Gayathri Sarees against loss or theft from date &point of dispatch to date &point of delivery at no additional cost to the customer
- Octroi & Entry tax if applicable as per the local laws in the delivery location shall be borne by the customer.
- Shipping costs are payable for shipping to locations outside India. International orders are normally processed within 10 – 15 business days from the date of orders.
- Shipping timelines will be intimated to the customer in advance.
- Local Taxes, Duty & Customs should be borne by the customer.