GST included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
Mulmul is a soft and fine weave of cotton .It is almost around 100 years ago when bengali weavers first weaved it, Mulmul cotton fabric was one of the prized import from india to the lands England and Scotland.
It s ideal for hot summers because of its sweat absorbing property.
MUL MUL COTTON SAREE (120 count)
Occasion: office/regular wear.
Fabric: Cotton (120 count) 100% handloom.
Saree Colour : Peacock blue colour and milk white combination saree. Patli pallu style saree.
Blouse: White and peacock blue combination printed blouse.
Pallu: White colour printed pallu.
Borders : –
Wash/Care :First wash is dry-wash ; after care soft/water polish can be considered.
Note: Slight colour variation in saree due to photography.
Gayathri Sarees offers shipping across India through reliable courier service.The courier charges will be borne by the customer.All the orders will be processed within 5-7 business days from the date of order. Shipping timelines will be intimated to the customer in advance.
- All our products are packed in secure tamper proof packaging. If you find that the package is tampered with please do not accept delivery of the same from the carrier. If the customer accepts delivery, it will be deemed that the product arrived in a tamper proof condition.
- All products ordered in one cart will be shipped to one shipping address. If there is a requirement for the products to be shipped to more than one shipping address then please create separate orders in separate carts for each address.
- All products are insured by Gayathri Sarees against loss or theft from date &point of dispatch to date &point of delivery at no additional cost to the customer
- Octroi & Entry tax if applicable as per the local laws in the delivery location shall be borne by the customer.
- Shipping costs are payable for shipping to locations outside India. International orders are normally processed within 10 – 15 business days from the date of orders.
- Shipping timelines will be intimated to the customer in advance.
- Local Taxes, Duty & Customs should be borne by the customer.