MYSORE SILK SAREE-MSS245
GST included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
The glimmering silk crepe sarees of Mysore are a gem in the crown of the Maharajas and Sultans that reigned over this land. Coming from a state that is one of the largest mulberry silk producers in the country, Mysore silk sarees are renowned for their extraordinary sheen, exquisite zari work and lightweight fabric.
MYSORE SILK SAREE
OCCASION: Wedding/ Traditional wear.
FABRIC: silk and crepe mix pure gold zari.
SAREE : Black colour saree with orange colour combination.
BLOUSE : Orange colour with border. .
PALLU : Orange zari pallu .
BORDERS: Up: 2 inch ; lower : 2 inch.
WASH/CARE :First wash is Dry-clean . After care water polish or soft polish can be considered.
NOTE : Slightly colours may vary due to photography.
Only 1 left in stock
Gayathri Sarees offers shipping across India through reliable courier service.The courier charges will be borne by the customer.All the orders will be processed within 5-7 business days from the date of order. Shipping timelines will be intimated to the customer in advance.
- All products ordered in one cart will be shipped to one shipping address. If there is a requirement for the products to be shipped to more than one shipping address then please create separate orders in separate carts for each address.
- All products are insured by Gayathri Sarees against loss or theft from date &point of dispatch to date &point of delivery at no additional cost to the customer
- Octroi & Entry tax if applicable as per the local laws in the delivery location shall be borne by the customer.
- Shipping costs are payable for shipping to locations outside India. International orders are normally processed within 10 – 15 business days from the date of orders.
- Shipping timelines will be intimated to the customer in advance.
- Local Taxes, Duty & Customs should be borne by the customer.