PURE SILK KOTA-PSK215
GST included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
Kota silk is also called as Kota Doria, it is the name of a light weight fabric made of tiny woven squares (khat) which is still hand woven on traditional pit looms in Kaithoon near Kota in Rajasthan and in some of the surrounding villages. The chequered weave of a Kota sari is very popular. The Kota cotton sarees gained quick popularity owing to its diaphanous nature which makes it very light in weight giving an airy comfort when worn.
PURE SILK KOTA SAREES
OCCASION: party wear/office wear.
FABRIC: Pure silk kota saree with paithani weaves.
SAREE : Grey colour combination with zari buttes design all over the saree.
BLOUSE : Gold colour brocade blouse with border.
BORDERS: up : 3-4 inches ; lower : 6-7 inches Paithani borders.
PALLU : Gold colour brocade pallu.
WASH/CARE :First wash is Dry-clean . After care is soft polish/water polish can be considered
Gayathri Sarees offers shipping across India through reliable courier service.The courier charges will be borne by the customer.All the orders will be processed within 5-7 business days from the date of order. Shipping timelines will be intimated to the customer in advance.
- All products ordered in one cart will be shipped to one shipping address. If there is a requirement for the products to be shipped to more than one shipping address then please create separate orders in separate carts for each address.
- All products are insured by Gayathri Sarees against loss or theft from date &point of dispatch to date &point of delivery at no additional cost to the customer
- Octroi & Entry tax if applicable as per the local laws in the delivery location shall be borne by the customer.
- Shipping costs are payable for shipping to locations outside India. International orders are normally processed within 10 – 15 business days from the date of orders.
- Shipping timelines will be intimated to the customer in advance.
- Local Taxes, Duty & Customs should be borne by the customer.