GST included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
Chanderi fabric is one of the best known handlooms in India. Chanderi fabric is light-weight.
The name of the fabric came from the small place ‘Chanderi’ which is situated in Madhya Pradesh.
Outfits woven from Chanderi fabric are best to be worn during hot weather.
Occasion: office/regular wear.
Fabric: Semi chanderi
Saree Colour: Light yellow colour saree with printed design all over the saree.
Blouse: Light yellow colour blouse .
Pallu: Light pista green colour printed pallu.
Borders: same size borders on both sides of the saree.
Wash & Care: First wash is Dry-clean .
Note: Slight colour variation may occur due to photography
Gayathri Sarees offers shipping across India through reliable courier service.The courier charges will be borne by the customer.All the orders will be processed within 5-7 business days from the date of order. Shipping timelines will be intimated to the customer in advance.
- All products ordered in one cart will be shipped to one shipping address. If there is a requirement for the products to be shipped to more than one shipping address then please create separate orders in separate carts for each address.
- All products are insured by Gayathri Sarees against loss or theft from date &point of dispatch to date &point of delivery at no additional cost to the customer
- Octroi & Entry tax if applicable as per the local laws in the delivery location shall be borne by the customer.
- Shipping costs are payable for shipping to locations outside India. International orders are normally processed within 10 – 15 business days from the date of orders.
- Shipping timelines will be intimated to the customer in advance.
- Local Taxes, Duty & Customs should be borne by the customer.