SEMI LINEN SILK-LS42
GST included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
Linen Sarees are a popularly sought-after variant of the traditional saree, a garment worn by Indian women. Despite having traditional roots, this elegant outfit has inspired designers and runway fashion worldwide. Linen is a desired fabric owing to its lightweight, making it a comfortable and easily wearable fabric.
SEMI LENIN SILK SAREE
OCCASION: Minimal parties/ Office wear
FABRIC: Semi lenin silk .
SAREE : Dark ink blue colour saree with creeper print design all over the saree.
BLOUSE : Dark sea green colour printed blouse.
BORDERS: Up : 3-4 inches ; lower : 5-6 inches .
PALLU : Saree colour combination brocade pallu.
WASH/CARE :First wash is Dry-clean . After care is soft polish/water polish can be considered.
NOTE: Slightly colour may vary due to photography.
Gayathri Sarees offers shipping across India through reliable courier service.The courier charges will be borne by the customer.All the orders will be processed within 5-7 business days from the date of order. Shipping timelines will be intimated to the customer in advance.
- All our products are packed in secure tamper proof packaging. If you find that the package is tampered with please do not accept delivery of the same from the carrier. If the customer accepts delivery, it will be deemed that the product arrived in a tamper proof condition.
- All products ordered in one cart will be shipped to one shipping address. If there is a requirement for the products to be shipped to more than one shipping address then please create separate orders in separate carts for each address.
- All products are insured by Gayathri Sarees against loss or theft from date &point of dispatch to date &point of delivery at no additional cost to the customer
- Octroi & Entry tax if applicable as per the local laws in the delivery location shall be borne by the customer.
- Shipping costs are payable for shipping to locations outside India. International orders are normally processed within 10 – 15 business days from the date of orders.
- Shipping timelines will be intimated to the customer in advance.
- Local Taxes, Duty & Customs should be borne by the customer.