PURE KADI PATTU-KHP513
GST included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
Khadi is a versatile and light fabric which makes it comfortable to wear and carry. It also lasts long and is used to make a large variety of items, one of which is obviously the saree.
PURE KHADI PATTU SAREE
Occasion:Office /party wear.
Fabric: Pure khadi pattu.
Saree Colour: Pink colour saree with zari buttes and eye feasting border saree.
Blouse: Royal blue colour blouse with border.
Pallu: Gold and silver mix zari pallu on royal blue colour base pallu.
Borders: Royal blue colour same size borders of 5-6 inches with temple border on both sides of the saree.
Wash & Care: First wash is Dry-clean, after care soft polish can be considered.
Note: Slight colour variation may occur due to photography
Gayathri Sarees offers shipping across India through reliable courier service.The courier charges will be borne by the customer.All the orders will be processed within 5-7 business days from the date of order. Shipping timelines will be intimated to the customer in advance.
- All our products are packed in secure tamper proof packaging. If you find that the package is tampered with please do not accept delivery of the same from the carrier. If the customer accepts delivery, it will be deemed that the product arrived in a tamper proof condition.
- All products ordered in one cart will be shipped to one shipping address. If there is a requirement for the products to be shipped to more than one shipping address then please create separate orders in separate carts for each address.
- All products are insured by Gayathri Sarees against loss or theft from date &point of dispatch to date &point of delivery at no additional cost to the customer
- Octroi & Entry tax if applicable as per the local laws in the delivery location shall be borne by the customer.
- Shipping costs are payable for shipping to locations outside India. International orders are normally processed within 10 – 15 business days from the date of orders.
- Shipping timelines will be intimated to the customer in advance.
- Local Taxes, Duty & Customs should be borne by the customer.