GST included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
Venkatagiri silk/pattu Saree is a saree style woven in Venkatagiri of Nellore district in the Indian state of Andhra Pradesh. It was registered as one of the geographical indications from Andhra Pradesh. Venkatagiri sarees are known for their fine weaving. Venkatgiri sarees are handwoven zari sarees are popular of their jamdani style and weaving pattern.venkatagiri saree are one of the softest and most durable south sarees in india.
Fabric: Pure Pattu & Pure Handloom.
Saree Colour: Sea green colour saree with zari checks all over the saree with eye feasting contrast borders.
Blouse: Attached red colour blouse with border.
Borders: upper border : 4-5 inch
Lower border : 6-7 inch.
Pallu : Red colour brocade pallu.
Wash & Care: First wash is dry wash. After wash soft/water polish can be considered.
Note: Slightly colour variation may occur in saree due to photography
Gayathri Sarees offers shipping across India through reliable courier service.The courier charges will be borne by the customer.All the orders will be processed within 5-7 business days from the date of order. Shipping timelines will be intimated to the customer in advance.
- All products ordered in one cart will be shipped to one shipping address. If there is a requirement for the products to be shipped to more than one shipping address then please create separate orders in separate carts for each address.
- All products are insured by Gayathri Sarees against loss or theft from date &point of dispatch to date &point of delivery at no additional cost to the customer
- Octroi & Entry tax if applicable as per the local laws in the delivery location shall be borne by the customer.
- Shipping costs are payable for shipping to locations outside India. International orders are normally processed within 10 – 15 business days from the date of orders.
- Shipping timelines will be intimated to the customer in advance.
- Local Taxes, Duty & Customs should be borne by the customer.